Contact Information

If you would like more information about how to buy a NH Conservation and Heritage License Plate (Moose Plate), please call your local town clerk or visit the Department of Safety – Division of Motor Vehicles Website.

For more information about agencies receiving Moose Plate funds, or grant information, you may also contact one of the following agencies:

NH Department of Cultural Resources

NH Fish and Game Department

NH Department of Resources and Economic Development

NH Land and Community Heritage Investment Program

NH State Conservation Committee

NH Department of Transportation